Vermont Law Review Alumni
Here are some ways for Vermont Law Review alumni to get involved:
- Join the Vermont Law Review Advisory Board. New for 2017, this alumni group will guide the student-led Senior Editorial Board by developing our long-term vision. The Advisory Board will meet for the first time during Homecoming Weekend (Friday, June 23, 2017). Please contact us below if you are interested in joining the Advisory Board.
- Sign up for the Vermont Law Review Affinity Group on LinkedIn.
- Mentor a current staff member by helping them develop a Note topic and providing substantive, content-specific feedback on their Note. Let us know your areas of legal interest below, and see what the staff is writing about now.
- Submit your own scholarship.
- Support Vermont Law School. A thriving school means a thriving Law Review.